A cookie is a small file that is stored on your web browser when you visit almost any website. It allows the website to remember your visit the next time you use the site. Cookies usually store technical data, personal preferences, information relating to content customization, usage statistics, social media links, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies are used for the purpose of adapting the website’s content to your individual profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by almost all websites would be significantly impaired. To find out more about what cookies are, what they store and how to remove them, disable them, etc., please click on this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and with the aim of providing you with information that is as accurate as possible, a description of the cookies used on this website is given below.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who fill in the website’s various forms with their data are humans rather than automated applications. This helps to prevent spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on website traffic and visitor numbers. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google. To exercise any of your related rights, you must therefore communicate directly with Google.
- Social Media: All social media sites use their own cookies to allow you to click buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
DISABLING AND REMOVING COOKIES
You can exercise your right to disable or remove this website’s cookies at any time. The method employed to do so varies depending on which browser you are using. Below you will find a quick guide for the most popular browsers. Below you will find a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives accept any liability for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy.
- Web browsers are the tools that are responsible for storing cookies, and it is via your web browser that you must exercise your right to remove or disable them. This website and its legal representatives make no warranties as to the proper or improper handling of cookies by web browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to enable your browser to remember your decision not to accept other cookies.
- If you have any questions or enquiries regarding this Cookies Policy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via the Contact Us section.